Interview

 1. Tell me about yourself.

First of all, thank you for giving me this opportunity. 

My name is Mubeen Hassan. I was born and brought up in Kuwait, a Middle Eastern country along with Persian Gulf. After completing my college from there, I went to Ukraine where I studied my Bachelors degree in Business Management from Kyiv Polytechnic University. I'm also a big fan of foreign languages and I gave a speech on topic 'why you should learn a foreign language (see some speech so you can tell about it bit like what was the speech about)' in Poltava university of economics and trade which was also published on a small Ukrainian newspaper called V-gorode which in English means - In the city. Apart from English, I myself can speak Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic and I'm learning German nowadays. 

As far as work experience is concerned, I have worked as an assistant supervisor at my father's restaurant in Alfintas Towers, Kuwait. But it wasn't official employment as I was just free after my college and went there for three months. Minridge was the first official employment I ever had, and the experience is going phenomenal so far. I joined Min                                                                                                                                    ridge back in July 2021 and was working as chat support agent but in June last year, I was shifted on service desk and has been working as a service desk watchman ever since. SD consists of requests such as manual transfers where we transfer users laundered money to his external account after he has been offboarded by FIU core team. Infact I was the one to start working on Manual transfer requests and I was also the buddy trainer for the batch of July,2022. 

That's pretty much everything about me. 




Comments

  1. Hello, quiz ksa tha, FIU ko define kon kr skta ha, then define - Confluence me gltia hn - Baki willingness or cooperative, hm han poori madad krne or Case consultation hn me SD pe hota hoo subha 5 se 2. Apko the ebst buddies mle, 3no ki khoobiyan. Koi shq preshani?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Describe examples of the way in which ICT is used.

Describe types and components of computer systems.

Cloud computing advantages and disadvantages.